Spring Island Real Estate
When people come together who are passionate about nature, who share an appreciation for the natural beauty of the lowcountry, and who actively seek enrichment through amenities, there is a promise of great things to come.
Welcome to Spring Island.
- 3,000-acre maritime forest surrounded by 3,500 acres of pristine marshland and miles of A-class creeks and rivers
- Nature Center and 1,200-acre nature preserve, with four full-time naturalists
- New, state of the art Sport Complex complete with a zero-entry family pool, heated lap pool, Tennis Pro Shop and six Har-Tru courts, Pilates, yoga, weight and cardio training, tennis and croquet, treatment rooms for massage and physical therapy, and an - Outfitter Center with equipment for: Kayaking, sporting clays, biking, fishing, boating, baseball, tennis, croquet, basketball and volleyball
- The Old Tabby Links, an 18-hole course designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay
- 20-acre equestrian facility with 35 miles of riding trails, 24 stalls, 15 paddocks and two riding rings
- Two private dining facilities
- Thirty-six freshwater and saltwater fishing ponds
- Visiting Artists Program
- Private boat launching
- Private community docks
- Sporting Clays
- Homes range from under $1 million to over $4 million.
- Estate home-sites range from 2 acres to over 13 acres.
- Homes and home-site selections include deep water, marsh, pond, equestrian, wooded and golf views.
Located between Hilton Head Island and the Historic town of Beaufort, South Carolina, Spring Island offers families a rare combination of an unpretentious lifestyle and spectacular amenities. Whether your interest is in a vacation getaway, a primary residence or second home, you are sure to find something perfectly suited to your lifestyle.