SCHEDULE A DISCOVERY EXPERIENCE
BOOK YOUR VISIT TODAYA visit to Spring Island can be arranged through Spring Island Realty. We recommend a three-day, two-night visit, which is available at a special rate and includes accommodations and access to club amenities. To arrange your visit, please call us toll free at 843-987-2200 or contact us via email: email@example.com/.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE, ENJOY…
FITNESS & OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES:
- Our Sports Complex offers both group and personalized exercise.
- The Outfitter Center is equipped with everything you need for kayaking, sporting clays, biking, fishing, boating, baseball, tennis, croquet, basketball and volleyball.
- Relax by the zero-entry family pool or swim laps in the heated lap pool.
- If croquet is your game, our new croquet lawn offers superb conditions for casual or championship play.
- Personal training and treatment rooms are available by appointment for massage and physical therapy.
KAYAKING & BOATING:
- Meander through miles of creeks and rivers and 3,500 acres of pristine marshland.
- Explore the island on horseback with your choice of English or Western-style riding along our 35 miles of trails.
- Tour our 20-acre equestrian facility with 24 stalls, 15 paddocks and two riding rings, recently remodeled tack rooms, a new riding arena and a new round pen.
- Tour our Nature Center, staffed with four full-time naturalists.
- Participate in one of our Lowcountry Institute’s Outdoor Classrooms.
- Trek through 1,200-acres of our nature preserve with the Trailblazers.
- Play our award-winning Old Tabby Links, designed by Arnold Palmer.
IN-SHORE & OFF-SHORE FISHING:
- Experience Lowcountry fishing at its finest with one of our fishing guides at Members’ rates.
- Anglers can choose from one of our thirty-three freshwater and saltwater fishing ponds on the island.
- Private boat launching and community docks are available for Members and their guests.
- Located in the Sports Complex, our tennis facility is complete with six Har-Tru courts, a Tennis Professional and Pro Shop.
- Shoot clay targets on our five and ten stand courses which simulate the excitement of wing shooting.
- A safety course and shooting lessons are available upon request.
- Spring Island’s dining alternates between two dining facilities – the River House and the Old Tabby Grill at the Golf House. Both offer fresh local and regional menus, which change with the seasons.
ARTS & CULTURE:
- Take part in an art workshop sponsored by the Spring Island Trust’s Visiting Artists Program and attend a Trust Talk dinner.
IN THE NEWS
Spring Island Realty
38 Mobely Oaks Lane | Okatie, SC 29909
843-987-2200 | 866-740-0400
© Copyright Spring Island Realty 2018