When people come together who are passionate about nature, who share an appreciation for the natural beauty of the lowcountry, and who actively seek enrichment through amenities, there is a promise of great things to come.
Welcome to Spring Island.
- 3,000-acre maritime forest surrounded by 3,500 acres of pristine marshland and miles of A-class creeks and rivers
- Nature Center and 1,200-acre nature preserve, with four full-time naturalists
- New, state of the art Sport Complex complete with a zero-entry family pool, heated lap pool, Tennis Pro Shop and six Har-Tru courts, Pilates, yoga, weight and cardio training, tennis and croquet, treatment rooms for massage and physical therapy, and an – Outfitter Center with equipment for: Kayaking, sporting clays, biking, fishing, boating, baseball, tennis, croquet, basketball and volleyball
- The Old Tabby Links, an 18-hole course designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay
- 20-acre equestrian facility with 35 miles of riding trails, 24 stalls, 15 paddocks and two riding rings
- Two private dining facilities
- Thirty-six freshwater and saltwater fishing ponds
- Visiting Artists Program
- Private boat launching
- Private community docks
- Sporting Clays
- Homes range from under $1 million to over $4 million.
- Estate home-sites range from 2 acres to over 13 acres.
- Homes and home-site selections include deep water, marsh, pond, equestrian, wooded and golf views.
Located between Hilton Head Island and the Historic town of Beaufort, South Carolina, Spring Island offers families a rare combination of an unpretentious lifestyle and spectacular amenities. Whether your interest is in a vacation getaway, a primary residence or second home, you are sure to find something perfectly suited to your lifestyle.